I'm diggin this so called life of mine. Making small but important developments in the music making process. I search for my audience like a fisherman searching for his catch. Until I find that audience I figure Im just going to wing it.
Bought an MBox 2 so I can get those hood vocals from the hood studio lol. We all start somewhere I guess. Its crazy how Ive mastered the art of writing yet still cant get heard. The challenges of this super saturated market make me pose some serious questions:
1) Can i differentiate?
2) What are my objectives?
3) what is my strategy?
Its like I have a masterpiece waiting for the right brush stroke. Im mulling over the method. Maybe a change of scenary might inspire me!
Im impatiently waiting for Paris. Maybe sittimg on the Seine might clear my head. The funked up subway is killing me. Je voudrai ecouter une musique dynamique et tres extrodinaire. My mind has checked out. I am counting the days like a kid waiting for christmas and a new Playstation just came out!
Until then Au revoir!
D Sanchez
5/17/2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment