Phase One: Establishing myself as D Sanchez.
Well I have been rapping for about 10 years now. I am probably one of the most obscure artist ever. I mean my sporadic recording doesn't really match my skill level. I guess i have just been perfect my craft. Every last detail is finally in place. I personally plan on providing the world with one of the greatest rap catalogs the world has ever seen.
Hip-Hop was initially a tool used for forgetting my everyday life. But with growth as an artist, I have done the exact opposite. Many of the difficulties and much of the pain I have dealt with is embedded in my music. Every bar depicts the graphic nature of my life. I am not one to hold back on the details. I think the details are an essential to the development of the project. How can an audience truly connect when they hear half truths? I guess they can't. So here I am posting blogs to tide over the viewing world until I make it.
Music is coming this weekend people.
D Sanchez
2/15/2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hard to make it when you cut out the ones that support you the most. Hope it gets you where you need to go as you lose a fan in the process...
ReplyDelete