2/10/2010

Snow Day


The 5 Boroughs shut down because of a foot of snow fall. While most peeps was out either digging out their cars or just chillin', I was just listen to beats. Picking out tracks and figuring out what to write about seems to be the biggest challenge of all. 10 years of writing material poses a major dilemma. What do I do with the 10 million bars that have been logged in notebooks, scrap papers and my Iphone? I have enough bars to out record Pac. Really its insane to sit here and read through each page. Each one representing my varying moods. It's like my raps serve as an informal documentary of my life. They're my indirect autobiography.

So why post this blog? I want readers to witness growth. I am an artist literally starting at square one. I have no budget or resources! I am doing this out of pure love of Hip-Hop. This blog serves as a forum to discuss the nuances of the industry. I guess it's like an instructions on how to become a rapper. Its a learning process, so why not share it with the world?


D Sanchez

No comments:

Post a Comment